Storing Our Products
Never Store Seasonings, Dip Mixes, Salts or Oils
- In the fridge/freezer
- Above the stove/toaster
- In direct sunlight
- In a humid area
Tips On Storing / Using Our Products
- Store seasonings, dip mixes, and salts in a dark, dry space out of direct light.
- Preferably store seasonings and salts in a kitchen cabinet or pantry.
- Never shake seasonings or salts over a steaming pot, as this will cause clumping and add humidity to the bottle which reduces the quality and shelf-life of the product.
Shelf-Life Of Our Products
- All Brozzian products have best by dates on all their packaging, except for the salts.
- Salts don't need a best by date as they never go bad and will stay fresh in the right environment.
- All our salt should be used within 10 years, they don't actually expire, this is just the time frame for the best quality and flavor.
- All our dry products have a shelf life of 18 months to 25 months depending on production date.