Brozzian's Tuscan Pinwheels
Tuscan Pinwheels are a great appetizer for any occasion, or even just as a nice snack for the weekend. The Tuscan cheese spread is packed with flavor, making the pinwheels very robust and creamy. Additionally, the vegetables add a ton of freshness, so when the soft flour tortilla meshes the whole pinwheel together, you end up with seemingly endless flavor in every piece. The pinwheels are attractive to the eye with their ranging colors, making them perfect for parties and cookouts. All that is bundled in with a recipe that’s easy to make and loads of fun!
Included Brozzian Products:
|Appetizer for 8-12 People. (8 Rolls, 64 Pieces Total)|
- 2 Bricks of Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1 Brozzian Tuscan Dip Mix
- 1 Can of Medium Black Olives (Fine Diced)
- 1 Red Pepper (Fine Diced)
- 6 Scallions (Sliced Thin)
- 8 (8 inch) Flour Tortilla's (1 Package)
- Mix both bricks of softened cream cheese with Brozzian’s Tuscan Dip Mix (mix well). Set aside for about 20 minutes to build flavor. In the meantime, begin step 2.
- Dice the black olives, red pepper, and slice the scallions.
- After the 20 minutes have gone by, take a flour tortilla and spread a generous layer of Tuscan spread over the entire tortilla.
- Now, sprinkle olives, red peppers, and scallions evenly over your cheese spread.
- Start to roll the tortilla from the edge, rolling as tightly as possible. Squeeze slightly to make sure the roll stays together.
- Finish rolling the tortilla and set it aside. Repeat this process for the other 7 rolls.
- Now slice each roll into pieces. The easiest way is to cut one roll in half, put the two halves together and cut them in half at the same time. Then, take both halves from that last cut and cut each of them in half again, giving you 8 perfect pieces all the same size.
- Once all 8 rolls have been cut into 8 pieces, arrange them nicely on a plate or platter and refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!