Brozzian's Taco Meat
We’ve come up with this simple, 5 step recipe to show you how easy it is to make your own homemade taco meat using our gourmet seasonings. No need for those packets of taco mix from the grocery store with all those powders, preservatives, and lack of quality. We have your back with a fresh, gourmet taco meat that you will sure wish you had tried sooner!
Included Brozzian Products:
|About 12-14 Tacos|
- 1 Pound of Ground Beef (Note: We used 85/15)
- 3 Tablespoons of Brozzian's Mexi-Mex Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon of Brozzian's All Purpose Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- Cook the ground beef in a medium-sized pan over medium/high heat until it's fully cooked, stirring frequently.
- Remove the pan from the heat and drain off any excess grease.
- Add the 3 Tablespoons of Mexi-Mex Seasoning, the 1 Tablespoon of All Purpose Seasoning, and the 1/4 Cup of Water to the cooked ground beef.
- Return the pan to medium heat and mix the ingredients well.
- Cook the meat for an additional 1-2 minutes to allow the seasonings and the water to integrate themselves within the meat.
Your Taco meat is now ready. Enjoy!