Brozzian's Scrambled Eggs
Brozzian's Scrambled Eggs are just your typical scrambled eggs. That is, until you add our All Purpose Seasoning. Then they change your life.
Included Brozzian Products:
|Sides for 2 People|
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon of Butter
- 1 Teaspoon of Brozzian's All Purpose Seasoning
- A Pinch of Salt
- A Pinch of Black Pepper
- Break all 4 eggs into a bowl.
- Add the All Purpose Seasoning, the Salt, and the Pepper.
- Whisk or whip with a fork very well until the eggs are fully blended, all seasoning is mixed in, and the eggs are nice and fluffy.
- Now add the Butter to a pan—preferably a non-stick pan.
- Place the pan on medium heat and wait until the butter melts and the pan is hot.
- Now add the eggs to the pan and slowly start moving the eggs around by mixing and flipping them over with a rubber spatula until all the eggs are cooked. You will know when they are done when there is no more liquid.
Note: When cooking scrambled eggs you have to make sure you're consistently moving the eggs while they cook or they will burn on the bottom and be liquid on top.
Note: Cut this recipe in half if it's intended to serve as a side for only one person.