Brozzian's Rockin' Sweet And Spicy Chili
A perfect dinner for a night where you are craving those rich, bold layers of flavor. This hardy chili recipe and its intense aroma is sure to excite your taste buds.
Included Brozzian Products:
|Serves 4 people as a main entrée|
|1 Hour and 45 Minutes|
- 1 Pound of Ground Beef (80-20)
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 2 Medium Onions (Diced)
- 1 Medium-sized Green Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1 Medium-sized Red Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1 (28 oz) Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 (15.5 oz) Can of Black Beans with Juice
- 1 (15.5 oz) Can of Kidney Beans with Juice
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of Brozzian's New Orleans Rub
- 2 Teaspoons of Brozzian's All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon of Brozzian's Sweet Chipotle Rub
- 2 Teaspoons of Brozzian's Mexi-Mex Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 cup of Chopped or Sliced Scallions (About 4-5 Scallions)
- 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Cilantro (Chopped Fine)
- Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese (Optional)
- In a Large Pot, put the 1 Tablespoon of olive oil and place it on high heat.
- Now add the 1 Pound of Ground Beef. Break it up and fully cook it until it is brown.
- Drain off all of the excise grease or dab it with paper towels.
- Place back on the stove and lower the heat to medium.
- Add Diced Onions, 2 Tablespoons of Minced Garlic cook about 2 minutes.
- Add only 1 Teaspoon of New Orleans Rub and only 1 Teaspoon of All Purpose Seasoning.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Now Add the Diced Green and Red Bell Peppers and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the Can of Diced Tomatoes with Juice and both Cans of Beans with Juice (Kidney and Black).
- Add a little water to the cans. Add this to the chili to get the remainder of the product out of the cans.
- Reduce heat and stir chili well. Simmer for 1 hour uncovered, stirring occasionally.
- After 1 Hour of simmering, add only 1 Teaspoon of each of the following: New Orleans Rub, All Purpose Seasoning, Sweet Chipotle Rub, Cumin, and Chili Powder.
- Add 1/2 Teaspoon of Himalayan Pink Salt.
- Now allow the chili to simmer for an additional 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add 1/2 Cup Scallions, 2 Tablespoons of Fresh Cilantro, and the remaining 1 Teaspoon of New Orleans Rub. Stir remaining ingredients in well.
- Your Chili is now finished; enjoy that rich Brozzian-style Flavor.
(Optional) For that extra twist and traditional chili style, after serving yourself a bowl of chili, add some shredded Monterey Jack Cheese to the top; the heat from the chili should melt the cheese, giving you an amazing meal. Enjoy!