Brozzian's Roasted Potatoes
These Roasted Potatoes are the excellent side for any meal. Perfect for potato lovers, this simple recipe will leave your mouth watering while it's cooking in the oven!
Included Brozzian Products:
|Side for 4-5 People|
- 1/2 bag of Red Bliss Potatoes (2.5 lbs)
- 1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons of Brozzian's Roasted Potato Seasoning
- 1 Pinch of Sea Salt (if desired)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash all the potatoes well with cold water.
- Cut all the potatoes into cubes approximately 1 inch in size.
- Place all of the cut potatoes into a mixing bowl.
- Add the 1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Add the 3 Tablespoons of Brozzian's Roasted Potato Seasoning.
- Mix well until all the potatoes are coated evenly.
- Evenly spread all the potatoes over a baking sheet pan.
- Place them into the preheated oven and set the timer for 45 minutes.
- Every 10-15 minutes, take a spatula and give the potatoes a mix so they brown and cook evenly.
- After 45 minutes, check the potatoes to see if they are tender enough for your liking. If not, place them back into the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Try the potatoes before serving. If you desire, evenly sprinkle the pinch of sea salt over the potatoes.
Your Roasted Potatoes are now ready. Enjoy!