Brozzian's Garden Pasta Salad
This recipe is loaded with fresh garden vegetables that add great color and flavor. It's simple to make but very colorful and fresh, complimenting any meal that you're preparing. It's a great recipe to make for parties, cookouts, and family get-togethers.
Included Brozzian Products:
Sides for 4-5 People
- 1/2 Pint of Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 Cucumber, deseeded and sliced
- 4 Scallions, sliced
- 1/4 Cup of Diced Baby Carrots or Shredded Carrots
- 1/4 Cup of Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 Cup of Mayo
- 2 Tablespoons of Rice Vinegar
- 1 Box of Bow-tie Pasta
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons of Brozzian's Homestyle Pasta Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons of Brozzian's All Purpose Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons of Brozzian's Sicilian Seasoning
- Wash all the vegetables and cut them to the specifications in the ingredients list.
- Place all the vegetables in a large mixing bowl and add the Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Add the 1/2 Cup of Mayo, the 2 Tablespoons of Rice Vinegar and the 2 teaspoons of each Brozzian seasoning.
- Start boiling about 6 cups of water.
- Salt the water with about 1-2 Tablespoons of Sea Salt.
- Once the water is boiling, add the pasta and stir occasionally.
- Cook the pasta until al dente (to the bite) or for around 10-12 minutes. Do not overcook the pasta.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and rinse with cold water until all the pasta has cooled.
- Drain the pasta well and dab it with a paper towel to remove any excess water.
- Add the pasta to the bowl with the prepared vegetables and dressing mixture from earlier.
- Mix well and serve. Enjoy!
- If you are not using the pasta salad right away, keep it refrigerated.