Brozzian's Garden Pasta Salad
This recipe is loaded with fresh garden vegetables, making it that much more flavorful and homemade. It's simple to make but very colorful, fresh, and can compliment any meal that you're preparing. It's a great recipe to make for parties, cookouts, and family get-togethers.
Included Brozzian Products:
Sides for 4-5 People
- 1/2 Pint of Cherry Tomatoes, Sliced in Half
- 1/2 Cucumber, deseeded and Sliced
- 4 Scallions, Sliced
- 1/4 Cup of Diced Baby Carrots or Shredded Carrots
- 1/4 Cup of Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 Cup of Mayo
- 2 Tablespoons of Rice Vinegar
- 1 Box of Bowtie Pasta
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Kosher Salt
- 2 teaspoons of Brozzian's Homestyle Pasta Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons of Brozzian's All Purpose Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons of Brozzian's Sicilian Seasoning
- Wash all of the vegetables and cut them to the specifications in the ingredients list.
- Place all of the vegetables in a large mixing bowl and then add the Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Now add the 1/2 Cup Mayo, the 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar and the 2 teaspoons of each Brozzian seasoning.
- Start boiling about 6 cups of water.
- Salt the water with about 1-2 Tablespoons of Kosher salt.
- Once the water is boiling, add pasta and stir occasionally.
- Cook Pasta until al dente (to the bite) 10-12 minutes, (Do Not Overcook Pasta).
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and rinse with cold water until all of the pasta is cooled.
- Drain pasta well and dab pasta with a paper towel to get all of the excise water.
- Now add your pasta to the bowl with all of your vegetables and dressing mixture.
- Mix well and serve. Enjoy!
- If not using the pasta salad right away, keep refrigerated.