Brozzian's Fresh Summer Bean Salad
This recipe is a refreshing, healthy choice that serves as a great side for all your favorite meals. It's also a big hit at parties, cookouts, and family gatherings. The flavors are fresh and vibrant, pairing well with almost any other food you serve it with.
Included Brozzian Products:
|Serves 5-6 People|
- 15.5 oz Can of Kidney Beans
- 15.5 oz Can of Black Beans
- 15.5 oz Can of Pinto Beans
- Half of a Cucumber (Deseeded and Diced)
- 1 Roma or Plum Tomato (Diced)
- 3 Scallions (Sliced Thin)
- Half a Red Onion or One Small Red Onion (Diced)
- 1 Tablespoon of Fresh Cilantro (Chopped Small)
- 1 teaspoon of Brozzian's Homestyle Pasta Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of Brozzian's All Purpose Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of Brozzian's Mediterranean Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon of Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Dump the 3 cans of beans into a strainer.
- Wash the beans well under cold water. Allow the water to drain and then dab the beans with a paper towel to remove any excess water.
- Add the beans to a mixing bowl.
- Add all the vegetables: the cucumber, the tomato, the scallions, and the red onion.
- Add the 1 teaspoon of each the Homestyle Pasta Seasoning and the All Purpose Seasoning.
- Add the cilantro, the Mediterranean Sea Salt, the rice vinegar, and the extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix well. Be gentle so you don't break up all the beans.
- Allow the salad to sit for about 5 Minutes to let the flavors marry together. Enjoy!