Brozzian's Classic Pulled Pork
Slow-cooked pulled pork seasoned to perfection with Brozzian's Barbecue and All Purpose Seasonings and finished with your favorite barbecue sauce.
Included Brozzian Products:
|Serves 5-6 People|
- 4-5 lb Pork Butt
- 2 Tablespoons of Brozzian's Barbecue Rub & Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon of Brozzian's All Purpose Seasoning
- (1) 18 oz bottle of your favorite Barbecue Sauce
- Pre-Heat your oven to 250 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash the pork butt under cold water.
- Place the pork into a deep baking pan or a disposable aluminum pan (we recommend the disposable pan for an easier cleanup).
- Add 2 Tablespoons of Barbecue Seasoning and 1 Tablespoon of All Purpose Seasoning. Evenly rub both seasonings all over the pork.
- Cover it with aluminum foil and place it in the oven for 7-8 hours.
- After the time has passed, take the pork out of the oven and allow it to sit for 5-10 minutes, uncovered.
- Take two forks and stick them into the pork. Pull each fork away from each other—this will start pulling the pork apart.
- Do this until the pork is completely pulled to your desired size of pulled pork.
- Now add your favorite BBQ Sauce to the pork—this will most likely require the whole bottle unless you desire light sauce on your pork.
- Thoroughly mix the sauce into the pork and serve. Enjoy!