This recipe is a refreshing, healthy choice and is a great side for all of your favorite meals. This is also a big hit at parties, cookouts, and family gatherings. The flavors are fresh, vibrant, and they pair well with almost any other food you serve it with.
Included Brozzian Products: Homestyle Pasta Seasoning
, All Purpose Seasoning
, Mediterranean Sea Salt (Fine Grain)
Sides for 4-5 People
- 15.5 oz Can Kidney Beans
- 15.5 oz Can Black Beans
- 15.5 oz Can Pinto Beans
- Half of a Cucumber (Deseeded and Diced)
- 1 Roma or Plum Tomato (Diced)
- 3 Scallions (Sliced Thin)
- Half a Red Onion or One Small Red Onion (Diced)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Cilantro (Chopped Small)
- 1 Teaspoon Brozzian's Homestyle Pasta Seasoning (Garlic and Herb Seasoning)
- 1 Teaspoon Brozzian's All Purpose Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Brozzian's Mediterranean Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Take all 3 cans of beans and dump them into a strainer.
- Wash well under cold water. Allow the water to drain and then dab the beans with a paper towel to clear any excess water.
- Add the beans to a mixing bowl.
- Add all of the Vegetables: the Cucumber, the Tomato, the Scallions and the Red Onion.
- Now, add the 1 Teaspoon of each Garlic and Herb Seasoning and All Purpose Seasoning.
- Add the Cilantro, the Mediterranean Sea Salt, the Rice Vinegar and the Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Mix well but be gentle so you don't break up all of the beans.
- Allow to salad to sit for 5 Minutes or so to let the flavors marry together, Enjoy.